Bra Lady – Bra fitting information, training and support
Bra fitters : Supporting You… Through life
Want to be self employed?
Want to do something different?
Want to work part-time?
Becoming a Bra Lady will tick all boxes and far more:
- You can be self-employed, and get support from the bra lady network to develop and grow your business locally.
- Full training before you start
- Ongoing support & training
- Bra Lady website and email address, for you to manage and connect with your local customers
- Regular promotion of your business by Bra Lady, through our online marketing
- Low start up costs
- Can be done part-time or full-time, (minimum recommended 8 hours a week)
- Can fit around children and/or other part-time work
- Can grow with you and your other commitments, as you want to grow your income
- Low on-going costs, helping you keep your cashflow in check
You can offer maternity bras, nursing bras, mastectomy bras, soft cup bras, sports bras, teen bras and underwired bras to women in your local area, by being the Bra Lady.
You decide the styles and suppliers you wish to stock. You create your own accounts direct with suppliers. Bra Lady will give you a letter of introduction to help with those we’ve worked with for up to 13 years.
If you’d like more informtation, contact our founder, T-J, to discuss your personal ambitions and how joining the Network will benefit you.
Training sessions are happening all the time across the UK to suit the requirements of women who are wanting to have a rewarding job AND be their own boss
The best part of being a bra lady so far is the freedom to be able to go out and make women comfortable and well supported, it’s good to give something back bearing in mind my own experiences in life. It is a very social job and is the best job I have ever done, I really love it!Alison, Surrey & West Sussex