Being breast aware throughout our lives is essential to maintain good breast health. Most problems with lumpy breasts are nothing to do with cancer, so it’s worth getting things checked out.
This video explains what to check for every month of our lives.
Be breast aware:
- know what is normal for you
- look at and feel your breasts
- know what changes to look for
- report any changes without delay
- go for breast screening if you are 50 or over
For more information, check out the NHS advice, Breast Cancer charities websites, or local breast care support group.
Cancer Research UK – Spot breast cancer early